My bill doesnt include third party discount

Vindverde
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
More info
More info

Hi,  today I signed up to a contract with o2 as a new customer. I found a deal through uSwitch for an Iphone 13 at £36 a month. When going through adding my details etc, there was a breakdown of the prices before the discount, and then my discount applied and the price I would actually be paying (i have screenshots that prove the discount was applied in my basket). My pre contract documents said the monthly charge would be £52. I called CS and got told that as it was a third party discount it wouldn’t show on my documents. I continued and have now entered into the contract. I have had emails telling me my phone has been dispatched. Myo2 app is showing my

monthly charge as £52. Why has my discount not been applied to the correct price of £36 and what can I do?

thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Vindverde 

Your discount is applied as a bolt on to your bill each month.

Your MyO2 will always show the full price pre discount. 

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Vindverde 

Your discount is applied as a bolt on to your bill each month.

Your MyO2 will always show the full price pre discount. 

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Vindverde
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. Apologies for not seeing your guide already, it wasnt for a lack of looking I just didnt come across it!

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

rianmclernon
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi, i also have the same problem and was wondering does your current bill come to the original said price of £36 through the third party uswitch?

Message 5 of 6

CMC86
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you have any luck with your discount i just had a similar offer from uswitch but doesnt say anywhere in the contract at all about discount 

Message 6 of 6