cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is getting diconnected

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello......i owed for two monthly bills and my l ine got disconnected so i paid last friday those two bills and got confirmation email. my bills usually come out on 9th of every month and now suddenly on 4th and i got an email that i didnt pay bill again so they will diconnect my device and they are planning to charge me 30 pounds for reconnecting which might not even be possible. i was fro two months without job i have now paid all my bills off and now their calculations are saying that i have to pay some 76 pounds and i do not get for what exactly. i phoned the number in the email up but i have no clue what now.....chat doesnt work now and i cant even get hold on them on the phone. i cant get any answer. In the store was told me my bill will xome out at 9th every month so how come it suddenly changed?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi

We have no access to your account so are unable to explain why you have an outstanding balance You must ring customer services and speak to someone about this

Only they will have an explanation http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to ask have you checked in My O2?...That would give you some explanation? http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know that......i just dont understand how many times i have to be sorting out the same thing and keep on getting emails and when i spoke to o2 i didnt even get an explanation.....what im saying might doesnt make sense right now because i m very *bleep* off and i dont know how come the bills come out as how it is most convenient for o2 and not by whats the deal......so i have to 30 pounds for nothing....why did i get reconnected then in the first place? and what do i have to 76 pound for? i am confused and how come the chat is not available.....my job is not to keep on phoning up o2 every second day and that all im doing because of this.
Message 3 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

It sounds a mess to be honest. Please don't use live chat as this will compound amatters and  you will get little understanding of the charges. Speak to customer service. Only by talking and finding out why you owe this money is going to sort out the issue.

Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
and plus i cant contact anyone because the chat is off, lines are ver ver very busy and i tried contact be email and thats down as well so i guess no help from O2 when one really needs it
Message 5 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous I am really sorry to hear this. it must be so frustrating for you. However we are customers like yourself and can only advise the correct course of action to take.

Probably when this is sorted you may think of starting a direct debit payment so that you don't find yourself in this situation again. My previous advice stands though. Speaking to CS is the only way to get this sorted out.

Best of luck...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spoke to cs and he was very confusing....he didnt speak clearly....also i have set up the direct debit. i just dont know why the date of direct debit changed suddenly from 9th to 4th.....it looks like o2 is trying to earn some extra money
Message 7 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
and plus i cant contact anyone because the chat is off, lines are ver ver very busy and i tried contact be email and thats down as well so i guess no help from O2 when one really needs it

There is no longer email contact for O2. As this is a serious account issue I would phone and speak to someone in CS.....202 for all contract holders.You will have to wait if they are busy. Personally if I need to phone CS at any time it is about 8.30am in the morning....I never wait longer than 5 minutes...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
yes i phoned them up but the guy on the line was confusing and i still have no clue what is going on
Message 9 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

The only thing left for you to do is to lodge a complaint

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 15