cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is getting diconnected

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello......i owed for two monthly bills and my l ine got disconnected so i paid last friday those two bills and got confirmation email. my bills usually come out on 9th of every month and now suddenly on 4th and i got an email that i didnt pay bill again so they will diconnect my device and they are planning to charge me 30 pounds for reconnecting which might not even be possible. i was fro two months without job i have now paid all my bills off and now their calculations are saying that i have to pay some 76 pounds and i do not get for what exactly. i phoned the number in the email up but i have no clue what now.....chat doesnt work now and i cant even get hold on them on the phone. i cant get any answer. In the store was told me my bill will xome out at 9th every month so how come it suddenly changed?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well...thank you everyone for trying to help.....i have phoned the number again and found out that my situation wasnt even handled correctly and now is everything sorted as it was supposed to be in the first place. slight_smile

Have a nice day.

Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Pleased to hear all is now sorted @Anonymous Good news.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Make sure your direct debit is back in place to prevent this from happening again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Yes please double and triple check your direct debit is in place.. It saves any aggro like this in future!

Glad you're sorted.
Message 14 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Glad you are sorted, one less thing to worry about now if the direct debit is in place.

Message 15 of 15