Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Number & Tariff changed without my authority

PT-5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi i’m Paul , i hope some one can help me as i’m getting no where with O2 when i finally get through .

i recently decided to upgrade my i pad as mine was out of date , so i thought i’ll get one from o2 i got a new phone last year through them & to be fair it all went smoothly how ever NOT THIS TIME !!

i purchased a new I Pad air in the end from o2 i did this on my o2 account 

on line , it was delivered & i’m happy with it but they also sent me a new sim card with a different number to mine which i have had for years & years 😤 so i naturally guessed it was for the new i pad so i put it in the ipad 😤 & EVER SINCE MY PHONE SIM ( the number all my friends and work colleagues know ) HASN’T TAKEN IN COMING NOR CAN I MAKE OUT GOING CALLS ) kept coming up call failed ??? When i finally got through on the phone to some one half hour of music   & they put there end down so i had to start again by now i’m livid with o2 get through explain that all i wanted was a new i pad i didnt ask for or want a sim card , he said you’ve upgraded your Tariff

when you phoned to get i pad 🤨🤨🤨🤨 i done it on line so why is he saying i phoned o2 😂😂😂 as if with the waiting time to speak to some one , any way this guy finally agreed with me & said YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ORIGINAL NUMBER & TARIFF BACK BY 11PM ON 28/4/22 

i did as he said turned phone on & off then 11 came & went into 2nd day & still nothing at all now ???? But the direct debit is ok surprise surprise 

i need my number back & my tariff back also how can i do this ???? Please help !! 
kind 

Regards

Paul

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22946 Posts
  • 1024 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I will tag an O2 online account advisor who will be online at 8 am and will reach out to you by private message through this site. @O2Waqas can you please assist @PT-5?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Yes certainly @Bambino thank you for the tag 

@PT-5 I will send you a private message so we can have a look at this further 

signature
Message 3 of 3