cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Final Bill - Unable To Pay, No Option To???

awn92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I recently was coming to the end of my contract. I have switched network and done this via PAC code. Account disconnected 22nd.

Since then, no access to my o2 app (which I understand, fair enough). The website still lets me log in, but shows no option for me to pay (very useful, in a modern world. Less means to pay?? Why??? Functionality *missing*). 

Anyway. I got an email on the 26th Feb. I don't really understand the document attached whatsoever, but I've tried calling the number once or twice, and one or two other generic online ones from the o2 site. I get passed about frequently between the payments team and the 360 accounts team. 

All I want to do is pay the £33.10 owing(! someone who wants to pay! No wonder folk are confused), and see the back of it / my contract. Why is this so difficult to do...? I'm currently awaiting a callback from the payments management team, but since they're currently half of my problem already, I have *very* little faith.

What do you guys get out of this grey area? Very weird. I just want to pay it off manually and early, and say goodbye to you. You don't even have an automated payment line any more, just a payment management team? You close down payment options...? Does anyone else find this whole scenario a little weird ?

Thanks... 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93938 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Use the specific Payment management number  0800 902 0217

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 93938 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Use the specific Payment management number  0800 902 0217

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Message 2 of 5

awn92
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm not sure I'm prepared to call a 5th time, to once again hear I'm going to either of the 2 departments I've already mentioned (payments management team / 360 accounts team). I'm tired of these circles. This should not be as complicated as this. Calling a 5th time should not be the answer here.. 

Edit: to be clear, I've rang about 4 times but spoke to at least 8 people so far.

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93938 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Unfortunately there is no other way to pay a bill once access to the making payment via My O2 is restricted

This always happens once you have left the O2 network, sorry

No one else is allowed to take your card details to protect employees and of course your good self

Message 4 of 5

RMW
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh my days! Me too!!

I telephoned and they said you have failed security by providing the wrong address details - I said I have a letter in front of me from YOU with that address!!

No way to pay online, won't speak to me on the telephone .. I AM TRYING TO PAY YOU lol!

Message 5 of 5