cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Bill?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been without 3/4G for about a month after I came back from the US after recently getting an iPhone 5C early from my upgrade, when I rang it was because i hadn't paid my bill yet, now I can't find my bill registered with my phone as it appears I have 2 numbers, the one I use and people text me from and the one registered with O2 and can't seem to change it
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I'm not sure how the situation has come about but you need to query it with customer service on 202. Don't use live chat for this.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Sounds like you are logging into the wrong account.
As jonsie says, call CS to sort it http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
That is a new one I've not come across before.

Would you update your thread with the outcome please.
Message 4 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
If you call 202 and select "the number you are calling from" then select billing and payments, it will tell you your overdue balance connected to that number.
You can then pay it or if you are on refresh it will connect you to an advisor.
They will not only take a payment. But also sort out online access to that account.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous Let us know if you found a solution as it may help others with similar issues....

Message 6 of 6