cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 3g or 4g isn't coming on my tablet while I'm on holiday...????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 phones and a tablet with o2 my mobiles are working perfect while I'm in tenerife but my Samsung tab a is not picking up anything apart from WiFi while we are in restaurants please help help me sort this

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144334 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Your tablet's data only sim only works in the UK.
You cannot use it abroad.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144334 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Your tablet's data only sim only works in the UK.
You cannot use it abroad.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Now theres a thing. 

when I recently got my tablet I called CS over something else but whilst I was on asked the question re EU roaming for tablet SIMS. The agent clearly confirmed to me that one is able to roam across the EU with a tablet sim and that outside of the UK would need the travel bolt on. 

Clearly that contradicts what we thought we knew. O2 C.S agents need to know their onions I fear. 

Simple answer is to WiFi surf... works for me LOL

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144334 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yes, sadly many of us were told the same until we discovered the reality for ourselves.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4