Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to SIM Only

Lois3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contract is due to end soon and I’m not looking to upgrade my phone, there just want to move onto a SIM only deal as my phone device will have been paid for. How do I do this? Or will it automatically charge me for just the SIM each month? If so, how do I know how much this will be?

Thank you

Lois

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

You will need to upgrade and choose the SIM only option @Lois3 

Pick a deal that suits you (be it 30 day, 12 month or 18 month) and complete the transaction.

You shouldn't need a new sim so your new tariff will be added to your current one.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

You will need to upgrade and choose the SIM only option @Lois3 

Pick a deal that suits you (be it 30 day, 12 month or 18 month) and complete the transaction.

You shouldn't need a new sim so your new tariff will be added to your current one.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

GreenBadger
Level 4: Observant
  • 34 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

If you’re on refresh the tariff will move to just paying for the airtime each month and no payments will be taken for the handset. However there may be better deals to be had by upgrading to sim only which you can do in myO2

Message 3 of 3