cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving number to O2 from Vodafone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 4 new O2 SIM only accounts (1 added to my existing account, and the other 3 will be merged later), and 4 PAC codes from Vodafone. I entered the details (one at a time for all four) on the Number porting request page on Friday (before 5:30pm) and it says 1 working day, so expected porting on Monday.

Nothing occured, and no sign of porting since then. Is there any way to check up on porting requests (no emails received)?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Requests submitted on a Friday won't be actioned until Monday and it's 2 working days from then, so I would have expected something to have happened by today.
It could be anytime up to 9.00pm tonight when it starts and you need to keep rebooting the phone with the O2 sim after the voda sim turns off.
If nothing happens today you need to chase it up with customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Let us know how you're getting on with it @Anonymous! slight_smile

Message 3 of 3