Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving network

Andynoir
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, i moved network last week (I am out of contract) and sent the request to move my number over.  It is meant to take 1 day but it has not been actioned yet (therefore I am now paying 2 contacts).  I cannot get through on the phone - can someone please tell me the status of this.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Andynoir
Sorry for the inconvenience due to the current situation. System are running slow due to the current situation and calls to their centre is being prioritized. So it won't be easy to get in touch with the customer service. Will advise you exercise a little bit of patience. I believe when it is resolved they will refund your money back.

I hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Andynoir
Sorry for the inconvenience due to the current situation. System are running slow due to the current situation and calls to their centre is being prioritized. So it won't be easy to get in touch with the customer service. Will advise you exercise a little bit of patience. I believe when it is resolved they will refund your money back.

I hope this helps
Message 3 of 3