Did you mean: 

Moving my current number to 02

IWhyte63
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I have signed up for the 100gb deal and have recieved and activated my sim. I have a PAC code from my current provider and want to give 02 my PAC code so this can be done, I cannot find where to do this 

Please help 

Thanks

Iain xxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

IWhyte63
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

tried it and got this twice clearly I am doing it wring or not understanding something 

*** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE ***

The request could not be completed, the following reason is given for the rejection:

Validation Exception: Sorry, the information provided for our security checks is incorrect. Please check and resubmit your request.

This electronic message contains information from Telefónica UK Limited which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email.

Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

There seems to be a problem with porting today, this is the second one with the same email

Try calling

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 4 of 8

IWhyte63
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I did and unless you have a stolen handset and press option you are thanked for your call and the call terminated
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

IWhyte63
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You were right. I selcted one option and got a wonderful lady who assisted me and get the everything actioned. I always say praise when due and it certainly was due on this occasion. The lady was oustanding in her manner thank you and thank 02 top service which was appreciated 

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Good news @IWhyte63 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8