Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from the nightmare that is O2

embee999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm paying my sister's phone and my wife's phone. I've just moved my own phone from O2 due to the incessant price increases. My sisters phone is not working due to O2 incompetence and she needs it right now since our 98 y.o. mum is waiting for an ambulance to get to A&E. O2 have taken a week not to fix the issue with a blocked SIM. I'm moving both these accounts to ANYBODY else once this crisis is over. What a bunch of useless t**sers. I'm completely amazed they have any customers at all.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9308 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

O2 have more customers that any other UK network @embee999 ; about 15 million contract customers and a further 8 million PAYG if I remember correctly.

I appreciate that you are having problems and I hope that they are resolved timeously ; but many customers are either happy with O2 or are not dissatisfied enough to move elsewhere. 

I hope that your mum is OK after her visit to A&E. 👍  

Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23992 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@embee999 Wishing your mum well.

Hope you followed the proper procedure to make your move. Many people get caught out and wind up owing money, a bad credit score, and chased by collection agencies to boot. This is the way to do it, if you didn't:

Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3