Did you mean: 

Moving Pay Monthly to PAYG

JOseacg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I requested to pass from Pay monthly to PAYG on the 14th of June. I was sent a new SIM card that arrived on the 20th, and the advisor told me to put it in a device and the swap would be automatic. It is 30th and it has been any swap of SIM cards neither from pay monthly to PAYG. The billing period finishes on the 2nd of July and I won't be happy to pay any charge after the 2nd as I requested in advance and with no permanency left in the contract though. I have been trying to call a few times during the week but over an hour waiting for an advisor sounds like a joke however is not funny at all. Any Advices?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

You need to get back in touch with customer services I am afraid @JOseacg as they need to move your number across.

You can either call 202 from your pay monthly sim or message on social media - links below.

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

You need to get back in touch with customer services I am afraid @JOseacg as they need to move your number across.

You can either call 202 from your pay monthly sim or message on social media - links below.

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2