cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved from o2 business to o2 consumer, when does PAC switch over occur?

gr4z
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

After closing my business I have moved  to a consumer O2 account from my business O2 account. When I ordered my consumer O2 SIM, I submitted my PAC. Now have the consumer SIM and have put it in my iPhone, but when does my old number get moved over please? Is it overnight? I know have a temporary number no one knows about slight_smile 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

gr4z
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I assumed that but thought once they turned off one SIM they would then enable the other at the same time! I guess I could be without a phone service for a few days now?

BTW I got 6 months free Audible with my consumer SIM. It was then cancelled yesterday when my business SIM went offline! Any idea if this will be re-enabled when the consumer service is switched back  on?

Message 11 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Usually yes, but things are running slowly currently.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 20

gr4z
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My line is now working slight_smile thanks to all. 

I don't have WiFi calling unfortunately. If I go to the MyO2 app to turn it on, I just get an error 500. In fact most pages in MyO2 come back with error 500. Is it down?

No sign of my Audible subscription either 😞 

Message 13 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@gr4z 

It's not down on my PC. I have tried it this morning.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 20

gr4z
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Capture.PNG

This is all I get from my PC and my phone.

Message 15 of 20

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 16 of 20

gr4z
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to be pain, but I am going round in circles here. I am trying to enable WiFI calling as my signal is so poor at my house. MyO2 is now working but it just gives me info about WiFi calling, nothing about how to enable it. If I try and enable it on my phone in the settings, it just fails and says 'contact O2'. If I ring 202 it just hangs up as they cannot help at the moment. So a bit stuck.

Message 17 of 20

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12065 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
It has be enabled on your account before you can turn it on on your phone (assuming you have an approved device).
There are lots of numbers to call in the link below and a few ways to call them.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 18 of 20

gr4z
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I try and enable WiFi calling, it just says 'to allow wifi calling on this account, contact o2'.

Message 19 of 20

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@gr4z 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 20 of 20