Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola phones that support Wi-Fi calling

IronDuke
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, could anyone help be providing the latest list of Motorola phones that support Wi-Fi calling please?

The one on the O2 webpage seems a bit out of date, given that Motorola have released quite a few phones in the last 12 months.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@IronDuke 

Officially, it's only those listed here https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

The list will be updated when O2 have tested new devices for compatibility.

That doesn't mean that others won't work, it's just that there's no support from O2 if they don't.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@IronDuke 

Officially, it's only those listed here https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

The list will be updated when O2 have tested new devices for compatibility.

That doesn't mean that others won't work, it's just that there's no support from O2 if they don't.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

IronDuke
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, lets hope some new ones are tested soon!

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@IronDuke 

Most phones work as its a standard GSM protocol solution.

The list on that page is so far out of dates its bonkers, and has been flagged before for being useless. @Martin-O2 @RafaC @lewys-gp  can we get o2 to update it or remove it, as there are a lot of new devices missing such as the S22 series, the Pixel 6 series, The Sony Xperia Pro-I and IV  and a lot more....

If you ask Motorola Support direct, they will be may be able to tell you, and most devices are supported, is it a particular Motorola?

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4