cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto X 2014

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi does anybody have any info when/if this device is coming to o2? People on live chat not very helpful, they don't seem to even be aware a new moto x has been released!

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to know this too. The coming soon section of the website is pretty useless. The Z3 is still listed on there despite the fact its been availble to buy for a while now, and the Nexus 6 isnt on there even though its been confirmed to be coming to o2.

It would be nice to know if its coming or not within the next month or two so I can just chose a different phone if not!

Message 21 of 29

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hi all, we've got nothing to confirm around this device at this present time but please do keep an eye out on the below three places where you'll find any updates our first:

- Coming soon page > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon

- Get Updates page > https://www.o2.co.uk/getupdates

- Right here on the community, our O2 Twitter & O2 Facebook. We aim to have new announcements go live on all these platforms at the same time

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 22 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, thanks. Guess I'll have to choose a different device then if its not coming any time soon.

Message 23 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for reply @Chris_K I guess will have to keep waiting. Its a bit frustrating though that unless you want an apple device info on others is nowhere to be seen. New iPad gets announced yesterday and today its straight on homepage 'coming soon'. I know apple stuff is very popular and prob makes o2 more money but there is a market out there for people wanting other devices. Or even a small bit of information. You can't even give it a 'yes' or 'no' on the moto x.
Message 24 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got an answer from o2 chat today that the moto x is coming at some point. Slightly less vague than 'we have no news at this point' but I'll take it as progress!
Message 25 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bet your bursting with anticipation 😄
Message 26 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Got an answer from o2 chat today that the moto x is coming at some point. Slightly less vague than 'we have no news at this point' but I'll take it as progress!

Live chat, you say??

Pinch of salt unfortunately - I'd believe @Chris_K over live chat any day of the week wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 29

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Live chat, you say??

Pinch of salt unfortunately - I'd believe @Chris_K over live chat any day of the week wink

Cheers much MI5, good to see I've built up some trust around these parts 😉

@Anonymous sorry to hear you were given incorrect information. While it's possible (and I would hope, more than likely) it will come to O2, until it's officially announced that it's coming to us this information isn't correct.

Do you have the chat transcript that you could PM me and i'll forward it as feedback to our chat manager?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 28 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good call Chris wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 29 of 29