Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More negative feedback

Sepo69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I posted a message titled negative feedback early this afternoon. A thoughtful community member quickly helped by tagging me and someone called o2simon to get his attention. o2simon seemed eager to help but at the same time there was no acknowledgement of the fact o2 made several errors with my requests and therefore it is only fair that o2 resolve my issue which is of the upmost importance to get resolved urgently as all those errors could result in an eviction from my home (long personal story) needless to say I need my old phone number transferred to a new contract by tomorrow morning to prevent such an potentially sickening outcome! With all I've said here in mind, and the fact that I'm not a fan of the newest sim card holder area and find them extremely flawed being prone to being stuck , why should I or anyone else have to be in a constant back n forth with an o2 agent about this problem, expecting me to engage in technical activities to resolve the problem they created ? After all they record the phone calls to one makes to customer service/ "support" so therefore they can trace mine to show how several of their agents either lied to me about what they had done for me or where immensely incompetent to point of catatonic! Anyway since I told o2simon a similar statement above he has been missing for 30 mins after replying every 5-10 mins. If he has finished working then I'd appreciate if someone else (if their more understanding) whom works with o2 on here message me privately  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sepo69 

Your previous post is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Negative-feedSeeback/td-p/1510630 

@Anonymouswas helping you (he works for O2) and would have sent you a private message for further information. Top of the page  in an envelope icon.

No-one else works for O2 on the community forum nor will anyone call you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff  I have replied to the customer but these issues cannot be resolved in chat.

O2Simon

Message 3 of 6

Sepo69
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you could call it help yes unfortunately it's still unresolved after 4 hours , to summarize o2 don't have the capability to transfer an new sim to an old one , even though several o2 employees said that they had completed my request over the last 2 weeks and instead expect me to jump through hoops on my end to resolve this matter! Thanks for telling me that o2Simon is the only one that works for them on here (shocking to me he's the only one!) That's good to know. I didn't expect them to call me considering I can't receive any phone calls for the last 2 days due o2 employee errors, misunderstandings and whatever else it was 🙃

Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Sepo69 This is not O2. This is a customer community. The people who regularly frequent these pages know how to contact O2 staff, which is how @Cleoriff was able to reach out to O2Simon who was the staff member able to deal with account issues and was on duty at the time.

Do you have an O2 store nearby? If so, you can call in and they would most likely be able to issue you with a new sim for your account. Obviously that would have to be tomorrow at the earliest, considering the current time. Make sure you bring identification with you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sepo69 

No I didn't say @Anonymous was the only one. He was the one on duty at the time. You can be as angry as you like and you have every reason to feel that way but as @Bambino said, this is a customer community made up of members like you. We have no access to your account and having posted on here for years, I know no-one who will call you.

I suggest you follow @Bambino's advice and go instore. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6