Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthy Phone Payment

CB69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In November 2021 the 2 year contract for the phone purchase expired however I'm still paying £57.27 per month. I need to change to a SIM only as the phone is now paid for. I cant seem to see how so do this on My O2, only offers we SIM's at similar prices yet TESCO mobile offer 60GB at £15 per month.  The online system is a nighmare to navigate, just want to talk to someone.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125986 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Hi @CB69 

In My O2 you should see You are now Eligible to Upgrade. If you follow that path it will take you to the sim only section. You can upgrade from there. However, if you get a better deal with Tesco, then follow the info in this guide which will allow you to migrate your number and new Tesco tariff to My O2. Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

If you still want to talk to someone then the Sales team is your best bet.

You can call them on 0800 081 0255

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 125986 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Hi @CB69 

In My O2 you should see You are now Eligible to Upgrade. If you follow that path it will take you to the sim only section. You can upgrade from there. However, if you get a better deal with Tesco, then follow the info in this guide which will allow you to migrate your number and new Tesco tariff to My O2. Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

If you still want to talk to someone then the Sales team is your best bet.

You can call them on 0800 081 0255

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@CB69 

upgrade2.JPG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3