Did you mean: 

Monthly tariff

George15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have been with 02 for many many years. I currently pay £32 a month for unlimited texts and calls and 25gb data. However when I recently looked at data plans on the 02 website, it says that for 30gb data a month and unlimited texts and calls, you are charging £15 a month. Why am I paying over double this amount despite having been with 02 for so long?

Thank you

George

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@George15 

You can upgrade to any of the tariffs here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=Featured

If you've seen an offer through a 3rd party just upgrade from their website.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@George15 

There are new deals all the time. 

You need to upgrade to the new tariff with the lower cost. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

George15
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks MI5. The problem is when I go to my online account and check the upgrade offers, they are all an increase in price. Maybe the best thing to do is leave and then rejoin at half the cost! Does seem strange that the longer you are with 02, the more you end up paying...

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@George15 

You can upgrade to any of the tariffs here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=Featured

If you've seen an offer through a 3rd party just upgrade from their website.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

George15
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very very much. You've just halved my mobile phone bill! Much appreciated!

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

Well done 👍

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6