cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Rental

Anonymous
Not applicable

My O2 monthly contract is £15.50 per month, my Ist month's charge = £17.05 my second = £18.94, I have not exceeded my limit, what's going on?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked your account online (My O2) as it will have a breakdown of what you have been charged, That way if you have been overcharged for something then you know what it is before contacting CS.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you been into your My o2 account and see what the charges are?

I suspect they are either calls to charging numbers or a data usage charge.

Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Indeed, remember 0800, 0845 calls are not free or included.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bet it's data usage, what is your data allowance & how much have you actually used

Message 4 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
No charge for over use of data, but you will get charged for data if you don't have a bolt on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

500Mb, but I make sure I dont use it all, nor have I gone over myy call limit, I'll contact O2 aafter my next bill.

I should probabl have done that already.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked your account online (My O2) as it will have a breakdown of what you have been charged, That way if you have been overcharged for something then you know what it is before contacting CS.

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Turn off mobile data & use wifi where possible & that will stop you using all your data

Message 8 of 8