cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Contract Upgrades - New Tarriffs

Anonymous
Not applicable

My contract is nearly up again and I am due an upgrade to a new phone/contract.

Looking at the O2 online shop, the only options seems to be the new Refresh Contracts rather than the standard "all inclusive" type of contract that was there last month.

Is the "standard" contracts still available in the O2 shops or is the Refresh Contracts the only ones that O2 do now at the £30+ levels?

If not then, after 18 to 20 years with O2, the last 5 years or so with their broadband and Landline line/calls also, it would be time to say goodbye to O2.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariffs/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Its refreshing to see someone actually doing some homework on what tariff to choose next, instead of having tunnel vision, and primarily concentrating on what new phone they can choose.

Hope all goes ok.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

That link is only for the online tarifs, I was wanting to know if the shops themselves have the "old" tariffs still as well. I know the online sites for CarPhoneWarehouse and other still seem to have the other tariffs so hoping the O2 shops still do too.

I am currently on the £32 per month "600" one which meant most new phones would be free so nothing to pull out upfront. What I don't like about the "new" Refresh tariffs is they are based on a Credit Aggreement for the phone itself as part of it and a seperate call tariff.

I would rather leave O2 and go elsewhere than sign a Credit Agreement with them.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That link is only for the online tariffs, I was wanting to know if the shops themselves have the "old" tariffs still as well. I know the online sites for CarPhoneWarehouse and other still seem to have the other tariffs so hoping the O2 shops still do too.

I am currently on the £32 per month "600" one which meant most new phones would be free so nothing to pull out upfront. What I don't like about the "new" Refresh tariffs is they are based on a Credit Aggreement for the phone itself as part of it and a seperate call tariff.

I would rather leave O2 and go elsewhere than sign a Credit Agreement with them.

Good Morning,

If you have a local 02 High-Street Store I would urge you to visit them and all the available tariffs that would suit your usage would be explained in full.

Obviously if they do not have anything useful then you do have the option of asking for your PAC Code as a last resort.

Message 5 of 5