cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the my 02 app which allows me to see my bill and charges each month? I only got my iphone 5 2 weeks ago and It is coming up that I've purchased things? Causing my bill to be over what it should? But trying both the app and my o2 online account I cant see what I've actually purchased and where these extra costs are coming from? 

Help Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You should be able to click on the links in MyO2 to see all the details of your bill.

If not call O2 on 202 from your mobile which is free and ask them to explain what the extras are.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You should be able to click on the links in MyO2 to see all the details of your bill.

If not call O2 on 202 from your mobile which is free and ask them to explain what the extras are.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 8

MiamiGuy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 60 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Could it be a charge for the handset? If you had to pay anything towards the handset that is added to the bill will show in this section.

I'm a Telefónica UK (O2) employee but post in a personal capacity. As such, views are my own and not those of the company.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't think you could add the cost of the handset to your bill thought you had to pay it upfront

Message 4 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can add the cost of the handset to your first bill but the whole amount will be taken as your first payment, ie you cannot (normally) spread the payments over the contract length.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok I see so this shouldnt be why the op is getting extra charges on 2 bills thanks for that

Message 6 of 8

MiamiGuy
  • 60 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

damien1, i dont think the OP mentioned the charge over 2 bills. So it is highly possible this is the reason.

If it is 2 bills with the same charge, then it wont be a handset charge. It would have to be something else.

I'm a Telefónica UK (O2) employee but post in a personal capacity. As such, views are my own and not those of the company.
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry your right I misread that one
Message 8 of 8