Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money take but big bundle not due yet

Hugo4ever
Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi , I topped up £10 last Friday as on Saturday my bundle is due however I still have my current bundle which doesn't run out till Saturday and I've not used any mobile data since I used mine up and my calls and texts are supposed to be unlimited so why has my credit of £10 gone down to £9.45?

I don't understand why it's gone down as since I put the £10 on I've not used mobile data and texts and call should be free and unlimited and my current bundle doesn't run out till Saturday and theirs nothing on my O2 account to say why is has gone either

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Not sure what happened then, @Hugo4ever - call 4445 and ask O2 to take a look for you, 08:15am is a good time to call. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

It is possible you sent a text containing an emoji or a URL, @Hugo4ever - the SMS gets converted to a chargeable MMS, and from memory the cost is around 40p. Guide: Accidental MMS Sending and How to Avoid it contains the details. Looks like you will need to top up another tenner before your top up date.

On the plus side, if you register for O2 Rewards, you will get £1 from every £10 you top up with, so you will get a "free" top up on the 11th month 👍

Message 2 of 6

Hugo4ever
  • 19 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It only went off this morning and Ive not sent a URL or emoji and I have MMS turned off.

The only thing I did was send a Few gifs but that was through my wifi not mobile data ect

Message 3 of 6

pgn
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Not sure what happened then, @Hugo4ever - call 4445 and ask O2 to take a look for you, 08:15am is a good time to call. Good luck!

Message 4 of 6

Hugo4ever
  • 19 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks I've have contacted them on Twitter not sure how long a reply will take though

Message 5 of 6

pgn
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Hugo4ever wrote:

Thanks I've have contacted them on Twitter not sure how long a reply will take though

Typically, Twitter response from O2 can be 20mins to 2hrs - sometimes a repeat tweet helps, @Hugo4ever 👍

Message 6 of 6