Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money grabers

Sherthelock
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If you want a new contract they answer if you want to leave they answer if you want help with an existing contract they don’t answer money grabers that’s all they care about
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Missjojoh wrote:
I've been trying this number since 8am and I've not once even managed to get into a queue of any sort, the automated system just cuts me off. While we all appreciate and understand that theres less staff etc, people are trying to get through to sort out payment arrangements etc and are worried their services will be restricted due to late payments etc which is especially stressful due to not being able to see families etc. Can o2 not offer an across the board grace period of 7-14 days so people who are struggling can be sure they will not lose their services for that time period at least? By doing this surely that will lessen the volume of calls to customer services and make staffs lives easier as well?

surely during that 7-14 days the same people are still going to need to call in to sort the problem out? ... meaning the same amount of calls for staff.... And the people with service that can't get through are going to leave it to day 15 to call....meaning a rush on that day too.. 

So not a good idea in my eyes

Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes they will call in just the same. We are talking maybe 6 more months of this.

Message 12 of 12