cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone samasung galaxy 6 edge

Anonymous
Not applicable

By far the worst phone ive ever owned. Charge it and it gets so hot you cant touch it then it does not switch on. Ring 02 was on hold for 30 mins which is fair enough they are busy i get that but then when i got through they asked my name and make of phone and hung up on me. I feel so let down by the phone,02, and myself for getting a contract with 02 nothing i can do now.  I will never use 02 again

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

By far the worst phone ive ever owned. Charge it and it gets so hot you cant touch it then it does not switch on. Ring 02 was on hold for 30 mins which is fair enough they are busy i get that but then when i got through they asked my name and make of phone and hung up on me. I feel so let down by the phone,02, and myself for getting a contract with 02 nothing i can do now.  I will never use 02 again

How long have you had the phone? If you are within your 14 days cooling off period then take it back & get a replacement or send it to Samsung for a repair or replacement 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122811 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Is the phone less than 2 weeks old. If so you can cancel your contract with no charge.

Other than that you need to contact Samsung and get them to look at it. You seem to have a faulty phone

0330 SAMSUNG (726 7864)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Mine gets warm at most, and that's when using the quick charger.
If within 14 days, swap it out as faulty
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How long have you had the phone? If you are within your 14 days cooling off period then take it back & get a replacement or send it to Samsung for a repair or replacement 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
It's clearly faulty so if outside of 14 days with o2 just contact Sammy directly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5