cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile numbers I have been paying for but do not Know where they come from ?

Annettemomo17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i was contacted by moorcroft debt recovery for an overdue bill for £24.97.I had just paid £77.62 to 02 on 11th May 2017

The numbers are [removed] .  I do not know what these numbers are or where they came from but seemingly I have been paying them since 2015.I do not know what is happening.PLEASE CAN YOU HELP 

Thank you and apologises for the rant.

I do NOT know these numbers.

[personal information removed , Please please do not post personal details such as phone numbers, address details, email address]

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Annettemomo17 You need to contact customer service 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please se remove your number as this is a public forum 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Annettemomo17 You need to contact customer service 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please se remove your number as this is a public forum 

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
This is a customer to customer forum and not O2 customer service I'm afraid so there is nothing we can do to help.
O2 need to investigate where these accounts were purchased and by who.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Annettemomo17

Please accept our sincere apologies. We are sorry to hear about your problem but as @Anonymous and @MI5 told you, we are not Customer Service I am afraid. For this type of issues, you really need to contact CS.

As you know like any other website, the community forums can be viewed by anyone or searched via Google and other search engines. For your safety and privacy, please do not post personal details such as phone numbers, address details, email address. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4