cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile hotspot settings on Blackberry Z10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Mobile hotspot has stopped working on my Blackberry Z10, it now asks for APN details when I try to configure it.

Anyone know what these are?

Thanks for looking

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have signal at my desk so it won't let me start up the Hotspot on mine!

I'm just popping out side for a diet cigarette break so I'll see what i can get for you while I'm out and have a signal. Gimme 15 mins! 

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, I can't see any APN settings for Hotspot :S

However, I had a brainwave! You upgraded to the leaked OS 10.2 didnt you? It could be that the settings need to be supplied by O2 as part of the OS...hence the delays in getting the updates out to us!

So...in summary...I can't get settings from my phone to help you. Sorry! 😞

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries!!  Having a few problems with this OS anyway & may revert back to 10.1

Going on a trip in 6 weeks & want it resolved by then but no rush

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh? What problems are you having? I had been considering upgrading so would be interesting to know what problems you've had!

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if it's this OS or not, but it's taking 4+ hours to charge the phone, never noticed it take that long before.  Have installed Battery Guru to see if that can shed any light on the problem.

Mobile hotspot has been reported as not working by a number of people on Crackberry, so maybe there will be another leak before my break to fix the issue.

Message 6 of 6