Did you mean: 

Mobile data

Ewa11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi.
I am abroad at the moment in Europe. After a few days my mobile data doesn't work anymore. I can do phone calls or use wiffi. Can anyone help me please?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143188 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions

@Ewa11 

You may be restricted if you have been abroad for more than 63 days without returning to UK.

If not, try manually selecting a different network or just simply rebooting the phone can help too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Ewa11 , sorry to hear you were having issues with your mobile data abroad. Have you made any progress with this since you last posted? Any help from the info above from @MI5 ?

Message 3 of 5

Ewa11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No. Still the same. No mobile data. 😞
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143188 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions

@Ewa11 

How long have you been out of the UK?

Have you checked your MyO2 to see if you have any data left http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5