Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Mobile broadband

Apparently on checking my bills I have been paying £17.95 pcm for an item I have not used since 2014. I believe I had cancelled my contract then. I cancelled my dongle when I got home broadband with BT. If you check my usage on item , you will notice no usage at all. Surely that should have clicked with someone in accounts?

Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,473

Re: Mobile broadband

Hi @Anonymous this isn’t customer service so you need to call and speak to them about this please 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Good morning @Anonymous, sorry to hear that you've had unwanted items in your bill! Smiley Sad Please do let us know how you're getting on and if you managed to sort this out with customer service as per the advice above?

Cheers @MI5

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 548
Solutions: 3,428

Wow you pay for over three years and you've just noticed.....