cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile broadband - 2GB for £10 is lousy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mobile broadband - I’ve tried them all except 02 (their miserly 2GB tariff, like Vodafone's, stinks). So how do you expect people like me to swap Three’s 3GB/£15 for O2’s 2GB/£10?

Mobile broadband is bloody awful – prehistoric, light years behind fixed line – including my current provider, Three, whose speed/signal has steadily become worse over the past six months so that its signal is virtually non-existent during so-called ‘peak’ times (peak times are most of the day for mobile broadband). I want to ditch Three…. but where to go? What brand of awfulness do I choose? I’m certainly not going to pay more dosh for less data - £5 'bolt on' for just 500MB? Do me a favour!

Why companies like 02 and Vodafone claw back data allowance like some stingy old bugger is baffling... It’s the only reason why I won’t try 02.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Puzzled why you would bother to sign up and post here if you aren't interested.

Keep searching.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the community firum,

Look at ee for their 4g tariffs or giffgaff who have unlimited data in certain goody bags.

Or simply stay where you are.

Hope you enjoyed your vent.

wink
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

Puzzled why you would bother to sign up and post here if you aren't interested.

Keep searching.

I agree seems a bit pointless

Message 4 of 4