Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Reply
Posts: 84,432
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse

I'm not sure whether this is a mis-selling or misunderstanding issue. Whichever, it needs to be addressed directly with CPW.

Posts: 27,019
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614
Registered: ‎29-07-2008

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse


@jonsie wrote:

I'm not sure whether this is a mis-selling or misunderstanding issue. Whichever, it needs to be addressed directly with CPW.


I agree, this is down to CPW, only O2 direct supplies Refresh contracts.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Posts: 100,485
Topics: 767
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse

[ Edited ]

Edited by me. I had checked out info relating to cooling off periods at CPW. Found out there is a cooling off period for new contracts.. which does not apply to upgrades (as mentioned by MI5 earlier in the thread) Smiley Wink

 

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 116,602
Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,159
Registered: ‎04-04-2012

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse


@Cleoriff wrote:

Edited by me. I had checked out info relating to cooling off periods at CPW. Found out there is a cooling off period for new contracts.. which does not apply to upgrades (as mentioned by MI5 earlier in the thread) Smiley Wink

 


I'm glad someone was paying attention Smiley Wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Posts: 100,485
Topics: 767
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse


@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Edited by me. I had checked out info relating to cooling off periods at CPW. Found out there is a cooling off period for new contracts.. which does not apply to upgrades (as mentioned by MI5 earlier in the thread) Smiley Wink

 


I'm glad someone was paying attention Smiley Wink


@MI5  You would have been amazed at how 'clever' Cleo had been. I used snipping tool to provide a picture showing that I WAS correct...and then when I posted the lovely picture I noticed it said NEW contracts Rolleys Which meant I had to hastily go back in and delete the evidence...(before anyone pointed out 'the error of my ways') LOL

 

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 84,432
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse

Posts: 100,485
Topics: 767
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse


@jonsie wrote:

I saw it......Smiley Wink


I knew you and perksie would have seen it ....as you were both online (night owls like myself)

It was a real 'Duh Me' moment...with a lot of post editing and fumbling about. to delete and edit. Ah well I love a bit of honesty.....LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Posts: 116,602
Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,159
Registered: ‎04-04-2012

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse

LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse

Thanks for all your replies, I have contacted them and awaiting their reply.
Posts: 84,432
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: Missold upgrade Carphone Warehouse


@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for all your replies, I have contacted them and awaiting their reply.

Good luck Smiley Happy