Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed sons birth

SteveoR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I missed the birth of my son due to her, the hospital and family not being able to get in touch with me all day.

I am not happy, those are precious hours in which I will never get back.

I know it may sound petty or somewhat but I want some sort of compensation.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @SteveoR

Sorry you missed the birth of your son. The compensation is as follows

We will be in touch with our customers shortly to share: 
• For our Pay Monthly customers, SMB business customers and mobile broadband customers we will be crediting two days of monthly airtime subscription charges by the end of January 
• For our Pay As You Go customers we will be giving a 10% credit on a top-up in the New Year and will let our customers know when it is available 
• For our Pay As You Go mobile broadband customers we will be giving a 10% discount on a Bolt On purchase in the New Year and will let our customers know when it is available 

We’d once again like to thank our customers for their patience. We’re doing all we can to make sure this issue doesn’t happen again 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @SteveoR

Sorry you missed the birth of your son. The compensation is as follows

We will be in touch with our customers shortly to share: 
• For our Pay Monthly customers, SMB business customers and mobile broadband customers we will be crediting two days of monthly airtime subscription charges by the end of January 
• For our Pay As You Go customers we will be giving a 10% credit on a top-up in the New Year and will let our customers know when it is available 
• For our Pay As You Go mobile broadband customers we will be giving a 10% discount on a Bolt On purchase in the New Year and will let our customers know when it is available 

We’d once again like to thank our customers for their patience. We’re doing all we can to make sure this issue doesn’t happen again 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
How much would you like?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

SteveoR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What do u mean how much would I like? How much what buddy?
Message 4 of 5

laura_igl
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network. We have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread for updates and to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Message 5 of 5