Did you mean: 

Missed Call my phone didn't ring?

Hefeydd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I was waiting for an important call from my Cardiologist Dr for an appointment this evening and I waited and waited and then looked to see if there was a missed call and get my phone did NOT ring once and I just don't understand why this happened I haven't got block unwanted calls selected on my iPhone because calls from the hospital are often blocked so I don't have this turned on it is turned off and yet for some bizarre reason I missed a very important call that I was waiting for? So I did a little research before I posted this and discovered that this has happened to other customers on O2 so at least I know that I'm not alone here. My phone has been beside me waiting for this call and my phone didn't ring I got my partner to call me on my mobile and she said its ringing and my phone rang so I just don't understand why this happened in baffled I just don't get it why it didn't even log it missed a call like it normally does?

This was a call that I needed to take it was vitally important and my phone didn't find it. It was on ringer not on silent I had my phone next to me waiting it didn't ring. Why?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Hefeydd 

There's an article here which may help

https://www.payetteforward.com/my-iphone-wont-ring-heres-the-real-reason-why/ 

Regarding your cardiologist, I would ring the hospital and ask to speak to his secretary tomorrow first thing and explain what happened. That should help, as the message can be passed on.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Hefeydd
  • 6 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Focus was not on ringer volume was at 60% the switch to mute the ringer was switched off and yet I missed a call? I got my partner to ring my phone and she rang my number it rang and yet I missed a call? This isn't the first time this has happened this has happened twice and I have no answer. I'm calling the Booking Centre tomorrow to rearange an appointment. I alsomt died last August, I had a Pulmonary Embolism and if I hadn't had the presence of mind to go to hospital when I did I wouldn't have made it to the end of that week. I am on blood thinner for the rest of my life now. 

Message 3 of 3