Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miss payments

Roland0402
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I miss 2months payments,but I would pay out my bills....Today o get email like my extras cancelled and everything will credited on my account...I'm already with O2 nearly 2years,I already payed out one device,I never had a late payments os missed payment. Over here in the town the signal is horrible,like never had nearly.I start to pick up conversation in live chat but they was extremely busy and I didn't get any answer. I would calling them,but my calls was blocked so I can choose only 202 where I hold the line arround 45min, listening the music and waiting...and after the calls was finished.Now I not have any chance to call them because from where.... Tomorrow I going to closest O2 shop and I hope over there they can help with that. I know I missed payments,but I would pay so now I'm so disappointed 😞

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10720 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@Roland0402 

The shop wont be able to help you, you need to call o2 Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 (use skype there is a guide here Guide: A Guide to Skype  )

If you have 2 months of payments missed, o2 may not reconnect you, and it may have been passed to Debt Collection Agency, as your account is deliquent, so your credit file, will be affected and other charges applied.

You need to ring o2 asap, before they start permanent disconnection processes, and CCJ action

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10720 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@Roland0402 

The shop wont be able to help you, you need to call o2 Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 (use skype there is a guide here Guide: A Guide to Skype  )

If you have 2 months of payments missed, o2 may not reconnect you, and it may have been passed to Debt Collection Agency, as your account is deliquent, so your credit file, will be affected and other charges applied.

You need to ring o2 asap, before they start permanent disconnection processes, and CCJ action

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

Roland0402
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I not have any phone to calling them 😞

Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23570 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@Roland0402 As @madasaf1sh has suggested, download Skype to call from your computer. You can call the Payment Management number for free if you use Skype. Alternatively, borrow a phone from a friend.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

Roland0402
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I downloaded Skype....thanks for help guys. I speak with someone who was so helpful and now I waiting payment team,but I just holding phone,music finished noone connecting,line is still holding.Now I have to dropping this call and start again?or hold and wait?

Message 5 of 7

Roland0402
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After 3hours I'm still on the phone and waiting,which is not problem,but I can understanding both side,like myone and o2

Message 6 of 7

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23570 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@Roland0402 You shouldn't have to wait that long to speak to someone. That's ridiculous. They are not there after 6 pm tonight. Hopefully you'll get through today but if not, tomorrow they are there 8 am to 8 pm.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 7