cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mis-sold sim only deals

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been mis-sold two sim only deals today, very annoyed, I got PAC code for one number with O2 and was considering the same for my 2nd number with O2. Then one of the advisors managed to find me a deal which was good enough....So I decided to keep both numbers with O2, today.

The deal was promised at £9 each but when I logged in to MyO2, it shows £10 each....its the matter of principal and looks really bad on O2. Online chat is not availble so had to come here.

I will decide what to do after I have had a chat with O2 guys.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93187 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Any discounts are shown after the bill is produced and you will see it as a bolt on.

My £3 discounts shows as this :

Untitled.jpg

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93187 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Any discounts are shown after the bill is produced and you will see it as a bolt on.

My £3 discounts shows as this :

Untitled.jpg

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Mine is the same as above.
The tariff rate is shown at full price and the reduction is via a bolt on so you are billed at the agreed rate not full rate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, this must be the case otherwise it looks silly, I'll check later closer to/after the bill date.
Message 4 of 4