cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes and Messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I currently have an IPhone 5 and i have unlimted everything. I have a renewal coming up but i want to reduce my minutes but i dont know how to find out how many i have actually used. Do i have to contact O2 directly or can i do it through my account?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27617 Solutions
You can wade through all your old bills manually in your My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 but it's prob easier to call CS on 202 and ask them as the computer will do it in seconds.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
They will also help you select the right tariff for you if you tell them that you wish to reduce
Message 3 of 8

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
I believe all O2 refresh tariffs now come with unlimited minutes so you'd be hard pressed to find one with a lower minute usage (probably because very few people actually make calls on their phones now compared to text and data usage).

The main variations on the tariffs are the amount of data included.
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27617 Solutions
You can still get 500 mins on 1gb data tariffs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
I stand corrected, thanks for the update 🙂 though I couldn't manage on 1gb of data so not an option for me 😉
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27617 Solutions
Nor me, not these days....
I can remember back to when I had 500mb a month and never used all that though !

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
My galaxy S came with 250mb
I thought that was an awesome amount lmao.
Then I found torrent apps......
Message 8 of 8