Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating Number from O2 Pay As You Go to O2 Pay Monthly

Edlpz09
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi! I recently moved from PAYG to Pay Monthly and wanted to keep my old number and transfer it to the new sim. I had several requests from the Customer Service including the in-store personnel but nothing is happening. All of them said that the migration will take place within 24 hours. And now, I just filled out a form which asked a PAC code (which previous CS didn’t ask me to provide) that says it will be transferred within one working day. I don’t know if there will be an issue by that time. Can you help me resolve this? Thanks! 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

@Edlpz09 

No pac needed, just a migration

Guide: Migration & porting into O2 

Keep pestering O2 until done Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

@Edlpz09 

No pac needed, just a migration

Guide: Migration & porting into O2 

Keep pestering O2 until done Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Edlpz09
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thanks for responding. I kept on calling them. One of the representatives even assured me that it will be done today but still nothing is happening. I submitted a form which contains a PAC code so I’m not sure now whether there would be any problems or whatsoever. I feel so stressed out now. 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

It's not likely to happen over the weekend @Edlpz09 

Monday or Tuesday would be earliest but may fail now as the pac could cause confusion.

Message 4 of 6

Edlpz09
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I see. I will try to call them again. Thanks for your help @MI5

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

Good luck @Edlpz09 

Message 6 of 6