Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Mid-contract tariff change

From the T&C

"17. A maximum of one of these monthly Web Bolt Ons (The Basics, The All Rounder, The Works) can be added to your mobile at any one time."
Anonymous

Bandofbrothers:
O2 100 24 month with the following bolt ons:-
200 extra minutes (never ever used!!!)
O2 Travel (don't even know what it is)
TU Go
250 MB UK data for iPhone

I have had to pay for extra data top-ups in the past to keep me going. But now I turn off 3G until my month rolls over and get really teed off with O2.
I did say when I renewed that I needed more data but the CS wouldn't have it - said I didn't use it. Of course I don't - I turn off 3G!!!
Anonymous

O2 Travel https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/international/using-phone-in-europe

To be honest 250mb is not a lot of data for use on an iPhone or smartphone. As apps update in the background etc that amount can soon be used up. Smiley Sad
Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,502

You should be able to increase your data bolt on part of your tariff.
One of my accounts has 750mb currently but My O2 shows me I can increase it to 1gb or 2gb for a bit extra cost each month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

I have just been notified that my trariff is being in creased from April. Can I change tariff to a sim only as a result of this?

Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,502

No it’s an annual price increase for everyone covered in the T&C’s http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 688

Yes, I've just had an email about mine. As said it's the annual RPI.

*The Game Is On*