cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid-contract tariff change

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a 24 month contract which gives 300 minutes, unlimited texts and 250 data. My upgrade date is 28 April 2015. I'd like more data and wonder if I can switch tariff without penalty before that upgrade date please?
Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Yes you can upgrade it. Log into your My O2 and click on Change Tariff and it will show the options available to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Yes you can upgrade it. Log into your My O2 and click on Change Tariff and it will show the options available to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the forum.

If you are not sure via your Myo2 then you can also speak to Cs on 202 from your phone or visit an O2 Store where you will be helped.

Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, both of you. Found out that 'change tariff' is only available in main website, not app nor mobile site. Hence my not knowing 😀. Sadly the available tariffs that I may switch to are even worse than what I am on now, for a comparable price. Yet new customers can get a much better deal. *sad now*. I shall have to wait until April and then terminate my contract. Then I'm going on to a 30 day SIM only deal so I have flexibility.
Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning

You're welcome.

You don't need to terminate your contract but just contact Cs on 202 when ready and request to be moved to 30 day sim only or even Payg.

What tariff are you on may I ask ?
Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi joolee, still ring cust services as your tariff is from 2013 and on the website will only show 2013 tariffs and they can see if they can move you to a different 2013 tariff that would give more data ....I have one 300m with 250mb and can upgrade for an extra 2.00( just under 2.00 actually)  and doulble minutes to 600 and get 750mb instead)

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is often bolt ons for extra data, not cheap but another option.
Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you have unlimited numbers if bolt ons then - I have 2 or 3 already
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've only ever needed to add one bolt on at a time.

I choose " the works" bolt on option.

Here are the T&C http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/pay-and-go-web-daily-web-daily-bolt-on-monthy-web-bolt...
Message 9 of 17

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
I've got 4 bolt ons on one of my accounts. I don't know if there is a limit though.....?

Currently using:
Message 10 of 17