cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid-contract tariff change

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a 24 month contract which gives 300 minutes, unlimited texts and 250 data. My upgrade date is 28 April 2015. I'd like more data and wonder if I can switch tariff without penalty before that upgrade date please?
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
From the T&C

"17. A maximum of one of these monthly Web Bolt Ons (The Basics, The All Rounder, The Works) can be added to your mobile at any one time."
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bandofbrothers:
O2 100 24 month with the following bolt ons:-
200 extra minutes (never ever used!!!)
O2 Travel (don't even know what it is)
TU Go
250 MB UK data for iPhone

I have had to pay for extra data top-ups in the past to keep me going. But now I turn off 3G until my month rolls over and get really teed off with O2.
I did say when I renewed that I needed more data but the CS wouldn't have it - said I didn't use it. Of course I don't - I turn off 3G!!!
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 Travel https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/international/using-phone-in-europe

To be honest 250mb is not a lot of data for use on an iPhone or smartphone. As apps update in the background etc that amount can soon be used up. 😞
Message 13 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144149 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
You should be able to increase your data bolt on part of your tariff.
One of my accounts has 750mb currently but My O2 shows me I can increase it to 1gb or 2gb for a bit extra cost each month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just been notified that my trariff is being in creased from April. Can I change tariff to a sim only as a result of this?

Message 15 of 17

MI5
  • 144149 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
No it’s an annual price increase for everyone covered in the T&C’s http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Yes, I've just had an email about mine. As said it's the annual RPI.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 17