Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro Sim ...

Whit2k
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi ..I have a HTC Incredible S ... and want to use an iPhone 4 ... I look online to see i can order a micro sim to do this ... it says online that i will Also get an adaptor to change it back to standard size.

I didnt get this adaptor but I want it ... I cannot get to the shop, thats why I do stuff online .. just tried the 'speak to a person' help thingy ... I might as well have tried banging my head on the wall for all the good that did ...

now i look in the 'Contact Us' section for help or a nice little email address they say they have ..... where? ....... I see NO way to contact O2 other than phone or there usesless 'speak to a real person' rubbish .... I do wonder sometimes why I have been a loyal customer for about 15+ years

Is there somewhere I'm not looking for an email address I know its daft to look in Contact , but hey I'm a bit old fashioned that way, Or can anyone point me in the right direction to get an adaptor from O2 online ? ...... all help appreciated Ta 🙂

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
The website has been know to be wrong..... occasionally wink
I know you said you can't get into a store but they have drawer fulls of them.
Maybe try calling your local store and asking if they could post you one out......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
email here https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Whit2k
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thankyou for that ......... dunno where its hiding but I still cant find it anywhereSmiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Click on reason for query and then next. Fill out your contact details etc and next again. You can then type your question. It's a web email contact form not a direct email address.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Whit2k
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok thanks again ............ see on this page

http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone/microsim

it says it comes with an adaptor ....... but they bloody dont

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
The website has been know to be wrong..... occasionally wink
I know you said you can't get into a store but they have drawer fulls of them.
Maybe try calling your local store and asking if they could post you one out......?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6