Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messed up contract

Dazb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello. As I cant get through to 02 here goes. My contract recently came to an end with car phone warehouse an I selected a sim only deal for 18 months (100gig date unlimited calls and texts £20 a month). Now I have recieved a letter telling me you have kept me on the same previous contract 15gig per month but at £29 per month yet for this month you have charged me just over £36.00 which is what i used to pay previously. Is there any danger you might actually put me on the tarrif we agreed or was it just a pipe dream.

P.s. I know things are hard due to the pandemic but a phone call in these circumstances I believe is required. I'd hate for this to get to a small claims court. Here's hoping you will ring me back.

Daz
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23068 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Dazb This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one will ring you back. Calling customer service is your only option. All available numbers are in the link below. 0800 587 4005 appears to be the best chance of getting through.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23068 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Dazb This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one will ring you back. Calling customer service is your only option. All available numbers are in the link below. 0800 587 4005 appears to be the best chance of getting through.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2