Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging accounts into one

Amandacharlie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, i have 5 different numbers with o2 all on one account and i am billed 4 times each month - 1 number has another linked to it so only 1 bill, hope that makes sense? - is there a way to just have 1 bill, i.e. all the numbers linked? 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
You can only merge the payments when the contracts are up for renewal.
When you upgrade them, ask for them to be linked to your main account.
You can merge them all into one MyO2 now but your payments will still be separate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
You can only merge the payments when the contracts are up for renewal.
When you upgrade them, ask for them to be linked to your main account.
You can merge them all into one MyO2 now but your payments will still be separate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Amandacharlie, how are you getting on? Did you get all the info you needed or do you have any additional questions? It would be great to hear back from you! slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

Spitfire400
  • 25 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just adding to this user experience, I understand why o2 might have a policy of not allowing the merging of two accounts taken out at seperate times. However, the reason I have a third number on it's own seperate one is due to a delay caused by o2 themselves with activating the number on a sim card. How might I escalate this to someone as an exception? I have tried numerous times on the phone to customer services (which I might add often involves a lengthy language barrier delay), and they state over and over in their best pigeon english why it can't be done. Why are none of the staff based in the UK? It's a bit strange, and delays lots of things being done correctly. I much preferred the lads & ladies at home dealing with things.

Anyone got an email for a complaint about this problem to go off to? My o2 app & website just don't at this time seem fit for purpose, and are missing key bits of information that the other Uk providers give their customers readily through self-serve.

Any helpful suggestions here would be appreciated.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Complaints are on this link but there’s no email http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Your best way of getting a uk advisor on the phone is to call 202 at 8.00am when you usually get straight through.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5