Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge Calls?

m0bilemandan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do you need a service adding to enable this, i know iPhone plans had it already but other monthly accounts needed it adding so when you call 2 people you can press MERGE CALLS on the phone and it creates a 3 way conversation.

Live Chat said it was Conference Calling needed adding but i was sued it used to be callsed Merge Calls or something to be added to allow it?

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@m0bilemandan 

You'll need to call customer service to enable it for you.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Merge-Calls/m-p/1107340#M159359

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@m0bilemandan 

You'll need to call customer service to enable it for you.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/Merge-Calls/m-p/1107340#M159359

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

m0bilemandan
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers what needs to be added as when i asked they say Conference Calling needs adding and that costs per minute etc..

This is the merge calls i need so day i call both parents and merge for a 3 way chat etc..

Thanks

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@m0bilemandan 

It's call merging you need, which is free for up to 3 people to join.

1. Merging calls

You can have up to 3 people on a normal consumer account, for example , you merges 2 friends on the same call. This will come out of you inclusive allowance and If all 3 are on unlimited minutes then they won’t be charged.

If you want more than 3 people in the call see below: (this needs to be requested and added to the your account by customer services.)

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4