cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matching the phone number to bank statement GED reference

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have 4x 02 mobile phones paid by one Bank account. There are 2x GED references on my Bank Statement for each phone, ie. 8x entries on Bank Statement.

Does anyone know how to identify the GED numbers on my Bank statement for each mobile phone?

Thanks for your help,

Paul

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
I have just looked and I cannot see any mention of the GED number on my bill, my original sign up email or any bill notifications.
You might get some help if you contact customer services. For this I think the best bet is to call between 8 and 8:30am.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

I think you can use my o2 to check it if not look at the emails o2 sent to you aswel

Message 2 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
I have just looked and I cannot see any mention of the GED number on my bill, my original sign up email or any bill notifications.
You might get some help if you contact customer services. For this I think the best bet is to call between 8 and 8:30am.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@AnonymousAll references to each phone will be in My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

You have to log in then look at View or Amend payment details https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/understanding-your-bill 

(though I'm not sure this includes the GED number...)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous did you have any luck linking the payments to the contracts yet? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have had no luck linking the GED payments on Bank Statements to phones.

Message 6 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Have you called Customer Services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or your bank @Anonymous?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was hoping to avoid the inconvenience of spending time trying to get through to the relative department, but it's seemingly fast becoming the only option.

Goodness knows why the reference doesn't include the mobiles' telephone numbers. It all seems a bit daft to me.

Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I was hoping to avoid the inconvenience of spending time trying to get through to the relative department, but it's seemingly fast becoming the only option.

Goodness knows why the reference doesn't include the mobiles' telephone numbers. It all seems a bit daft to me.

To be honest @Anonymous You are probably the first person (to my knowledge) to ask about the GED reference. So when you get an answer, please come back and let us know....Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Please let us know how it goes with customer services @Anonymous. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 12