Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Make and recieve calls

Moved into scotland.The only way i could make or recieve calls was outside.I now cannot make any calls in or outside.
Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,539

Re: Make and recieve calls

Sounds like the area you moved to isn’t served very well by O2.
How long is left on your contract and do other networks perform better in your location?
Have you tried locking phone to 2g only to see if it helps?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 745

@Lyn55You could look at this help thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/1014088

If none of that works you may be better off getting a few PAYG sims and sorting out which network gives you the best coverage  and change to the one which suits you best...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Highlighted
Former Staff

Hi @Lyn55 slight smile Did you get a chance to look at the advice above? How are you getting on with this?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature