Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Maintenance

Does anyone have an idea as to when i'll be able to top up again? I've been on the same sim for years and through most of it topped up via calling 4444 and using my card.
For those who don't know what i'm rambling on about when you call 4444 there is a message saying they are fixing a fault.
Is my only option to break out my vodaphone sim for now? I really don't want to waste money topping up a simcard for one or two texts.
Anonymous

Re: Maintenance

After checking other posts it would appear there are no mods or o2 representatives browsing the forums to help CUSTOMERS...
I signed up here to speak to someone from o2 for an answer to a simple question but am now feeling the customer service is appalling. From happy customer to disappointed customer in less than half an hour. Sort it o2 or i will be using that vodaphone sim.
That aside can anyone not help with my question? I don't see how you could know but just incase Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Its a customer forum, for us customers to discuss things, its not described as a way to contact O2. If you need to contact O2 then use the Contact Us section of the website or browse the shop and wait for a live chat.
You could always use one of the many other ways to top up eg. On-line, mobile banking app, atm, e-top up etc etc
Anonymous

I tried emailing them there but when I click 'Submit' it just goes back to the 'enter your information page'. Handy.
Anonymous

That would imply a problem with your PC or browser (its not IE 8 is it?)
I'm sure you've topped up by now, but if you're still stuck you could try phoning them or use the live chat option.
Anonymous

Do you know the quickest way of making contact ?
Answer... Don't Pay your Bill
Anonymous

LOL @ misery-so true!
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,310

Are you still having problems topping up Moomintroll?
The top up line was working fine for my son today.