Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYO2 section of o2.co.uk

chrismorris86
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I have just recently transfered my PAYG number to a new pay monthly sim and the MYO2 app on my phone is showing my new pay monthly account and the transfered number but I can't access my pay monthly account on o2.co.uk

Why is this? 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

A new username and password will have been set up for the Pay Monthly account - not the same as the one you use for your Pay And Go.

Give CS a call on 202 and they'll get the details for you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

A new username and password will have been set up for the Pay Monthly account - not the same as the one you use for your Pay And Go.

Give CS a call on 202 and they'll get the details for you.

Message 2 of 9

chrismorris86
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I have had a new username for my pay monthly account but no password has been sent as of yet and my number was transfered to the new sim just last night.

Message 3 of 9

chrismorris86
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
But then again, I can still sign in as normal on the phone app which is confusing enough.
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

The phone app may have done it automatically. Unlikely, but if it's work we won't ask questions, just accept that it's fine wink

As long as you have a new username, you can use the forgotten password link on the sign in page or call CS to reset the password for you.

Also, if you would rather keep the prepay account details, they may be able to link these up for you to the new account.

Message 5 of 9

chrismorris86
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Yes that is true wink the phone app is a brilliant little tool to have installed and it does look like it was configured automatically, it's just the main website to be honest. I'll use the (forgotten password link) and see where that gets me.

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully you get in pretty quickly.

If the App is ever not working, you can also text BALANCE to 2020 to receive a very basic summary of recent usage.

Message 7 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

If the App is ever not working, you can also text BALANCE to 2020 to receive a very basic summary of recent usage.

Shouldn't that be 20202?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Aw yeah, not 2020.

But 21202 for Pay Monthly.

Thanks.

Message 9 of 9