M & J Aquisitions (Again)

Biggerjohnboy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Hoping somebody can help me with this.

I am currently under contract with this company on a business plan which commenced in

February 2019 (which was apparently an upgrade but never got a new handset, original contract was taken out in 2017), but due to corona virus, i'm currently unable to work at all (I'm a Pub / Club / Nightclub DJ)

I have been trying to get out of my contract as obviously unable to work for the forseable future,

but they are unwilling to reduce the cost of the contract (unless I take out a new contract) or let me terminate it without paying an extortionate fee.

I was originally told that the contract was 18 months in duration, but have recently found out it is 36 months. I have found the contract, but nowhere in it does it state that it is a 36 month long contract.

Plan.com are the proprietary company for M & J, but I am getting nowhere with them either.

Best Regards,

Stay Safe

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
@Martin-O2 one for you I think...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23060 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Biggerjohnboy As your contract is with a third party seller I don't think there's anything anyone here can do to help, but I will tag our admin to see what they can advise. @Martin-O2@Marjo@LukasB 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention on this thread @gmarkj@Bambino!

@Biggerjohnboy I'll drop you a private message so we can discuss this one further. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Biggerjohnboy
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the replies, Guys

Message 5 of 6

Bev13yorks
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Did you get anywhere with this?  Hope you managed to get it resolved, if so - can you share what you did, I'm in a similar situation!

thanks Bev

Message 6 of 6