cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lying rubbish Sales reps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was after the Nexus 4, so came here and asked if it was in stock. I was told yes so I ordered a new contract as a new customer. Selected Saturday 12th delivery and paid for extra £10.20. Heared nothing about a dispatch so got in contact with Customer Services.

This is the rubbish I had to put up with after asking for infomation about the order and being told it will dispatch in 1 to 2 days, then I was told that the phone is out of stock!

Me: If you look on the order, what does it say about the delivery option I selected when placing the order?

Jibi: It is showing that the order has been processed and is waiting for diapatch.

Jibi: *dispatch.

Me: I know that, but that's not what I asked you for

Me: I asked you to look at what it says about the delivery date *I* selected on your website.

Jibi: I can see that the delivery that you have chosen is 12/01/2013.

Jenna: So that's tomorrow. So why are you going to dispatch the phone and my sim in 1-2 days if my selected, and PAID FOR, delivery options is tomorrow?

Jibi: Yes.

Me: Read again.

Jibi: I've checked your account and I can see that due to high demand your phone is out of stock.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you have paid for it & been told it should arrive tomorrow, hopefully it will. if not contacts cs on 202 or pop into your local store, all contact information is available on the contact us page, live chat usually have very little knowledge & read from a prepared script, did you order online or in store

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I went back into another chat after this and asked if they had it in stock.

Lynn tells me:
Lynn: Yes we do have the Nexus 4 in stock.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
It was an online order.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I went back into another chat after this and asked if they had it in stock.

Lynn tells me:
Lynn: Yes we do have the Nexus 4 in stock.

thats good, did you comfirm that you will be receiving the phone tomorrow, keep both transcripts just in case

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
She transferred me to someone else who has said:
Utkarsha: The phone is now in stock and I placed a request to dispatch it and it'll be dispatched in 24 hours.

So only time will tell.
I always thought of O2 as a good provider. I hope these reps don't tarnish that reputation.
Message 6 of 8

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
These gurus are terrible:( (not all)

You'll be sure to keep us updated:)

Also please let us know what the phones like I'm looking to get rid of my iphone5 and always looking for impartial reviews:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

did you receive your phone yet ?

@liquid even before the 5 was launched I wasn't optimistic about it, once my iPhone 4 dies I'll look into a 4s or maybe a galaxy s3

Message 8 of 8